Monday, August 13, 2007

Focus on Long Island


Thank you to Rachel, Julianna and Lorraine Cambria for being the most fabulous focus group for the upcoming movie on Natural Childbirth, "It's My Body, My Baby, My Birth." Rachel, 17, says that it definitely changed her outlook on natural childbirth. Juliana, 11, wanted to know if the babies were really born in the water. Lorraine says that she is reminded about how much she wanted to have a water birth 17 years ago with the birth of her daughter. The movie will be released in October 2007 so stay tuned for more.
Live from Long Island!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a FABULOUS blog!! I came across you on Crazy Hip Mama Blogs!! I am sitting here in true amazement and awe... what a fantastic thing you have put together and what a powerful and wonderful message to get out into the world. My mother and I are so passionate about babies and birth... we wrote a book, Preconception Plain & Simple... to get women past the everyday science in fertility and going back to what women did hundreds of years ago to promote and enhance their fertility. Bravo on what you do!! I love it!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls