Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome, big boy!

We are happy to announce the arrival of our baby boy - Oskar Coleman Strandberg!

He was born a whopping 9.5 lbs on his due date of Monday, May 4th at 3:39pm. As planned, he arrived at home to his parents who were waiting for him in a pool of water. It was quite an amazing experience. :)

We have a blog where stories, video and pictures are available, please feel free to check at your leisure. We will post periodic updates, but not alert you every time we do so:
http://additionpiercestreet.blogspot.com/

We look forward to sharing him with you!

Love,
Holly, David & Oskar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM I love big babies. My second was born at home 9lbs 5oz.

I can't tell you how powerful I felt after giving birth to him. No tears! No body can ever tell me what my body can and can't do, ever, again. =)

congratulations to the mommy. She should be proud!

Unknown said...

That's a big baby. Good work!