Friday, September 18, 2009

Noah Adriano

Here's the note from Mary, Noah's Mom:

Dear Maria, Thank you so much for the care, attention, and guidance you provided through my pregnancy. Even being on vacation, thousands of miles away, you provided advice and reassurance during a challenging labor. Even though I didn't have my homebirth, I believe choosing the midwifery model of care helped me make good decisions. I felt in control, empowered, and had the mental fortitude to make it through 32 hours of labor!
Thank you so much, Mary, Dennis and Noah

Yes, while I was on vacation on the other side of the country, lovely Noah made his arrival on July 26, 2009. Mary and Dennis are the proud parents of this little one who came in at 8 pounds even. Mary is an amazing mama who showed her commitment and faith, letting go where she needed to and holding fast to the rest. Congratulations Mary and Dennis!

No comments: