Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home From Vacation

Well, I'm back from my vacation, sorry for the unexplained absence. But there is so much to tell, I will try to post regularly so that I can catch you all up particularly about the 5 babies that were born while I was gone (only 4 mamas by the way!), the AMA resolution buzz, Birth Fest 2008, and a book that will come out next year to follow up from the Business of Being Born. So you will have to come back and check it all out. For now I wanted to send you to a You Tube post of a small documentary that I was part of a few years ago. It is made by a film student, Laura Garland, from San Francisco State University. Her final project was 8 minutes and you can watch a few minutes of it here:
Thank you, Laura, for your lifelong support and advocacy for midwives!

No comments: