Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wish you were here

Wow! The Midwives Alliance conference hasn't even started yet and I am already having the time of my life. We got to see the presidential debate in Traverse City at Michael Moore's beautiful theater where they also showed It's My Body, My Baby, my Birth earlier in the day. The Mother Baby Film festival was kicked off today and will run through Friday. Dina and I scooted in after my movie to do a quick Q and A.
We had an exciting and productive Joint Board meeting which is where MANA, NARM, MEAC, CfM, NACPM, FAM and ICTC all get together and brainstorm. You can google all those acronyms and learn a lot about midwifery! The conference starts tomorrow morning and I will try to keep you in the loop. Sure wish you were actually here with us!

No comments: